|projected image||finance, leasing and hire purchase|
|Hire / Rent|
|Brochure + Email|
|Prices & Specs|
|Ex-Demo / Used|
|Stands & Trolleys|
|LCD / TFT Screens|
|Cables & Accessories|
Projected Image have teamed up with Presentation Technology finance to offer our business customers even more reason to buy a new projector. By Utilising leasing as your purchasing option, not only can you have your new system today for a fraction of the initial purchase price, further benefits worth considering: -
Lease repayments can be set against taxable profit, providing numerous accounting advantages.
Leasing allows you to accurately predict cash flow and keep liquid funds available for core business activities.
Rental Payments are fixed and are immune to economic or political climate
change. The sheer fact of inflation means the true cost of leasing reduces
over the period.
Leasing allows you to keep free your existing lines of credit with your bankers.
Our Lease-Hire facilities offer the following benefits;
- Fixed budgetary costs.
- All rentals allowable against tax
- Classified as a revenue expense - gets round capital expenditure budgets
- Proof against future interest rate and inflation movements
- Matches payments to the expected useful life of the equipment
- Options to upgrade without disrupting cashflow
- An alternative funding line - leaves traditional bank funding free for other uses.
In its simplest form there would be 24, 36 or 48 monthly payments spread over the life of the agreement. The first payment would cover the first 3 month period, after which there would be a three month holiday followed by the remaining payments at monthly intervals.
To get an idea of the monthly payments involved, complete the first two boxes below, and let the calculator estimate the monthly figure!