Epson LCD Projectors|
Epson EMP 7600
Epson EMP 7600 Prices
BETTER PRESENTATIONS WITH EPSON
The EMP-7600 is a 2200 ANSI lumens true XGA projector. It is
capable of supporting signals from VGA to UXGA resolution.
The projector will support all the current worldwide video formats,
and offers 2 computer inputs, 1 of which can be a digital input.
The second computer input can also be used as a component video
input - allowing video inputs to be either composite, s-video
or component. A monitor redrive connection also allows presenters
to daisy-chain a standard monitor as a presentation aid.
A new 200W UHE lamp helps to give a bright, vibrant image suitable
for desktop or installation use. An easy bayonet fitting makes
it simple to fit an optional long throw or wide zoom lens, and
makes the EMP-7600 supremely versatile, able to create the right
impression in almost any room size.
Epson EMP 7600 Projector Prices
- High bright 2200 ANSI lumens.
- New 200W UHE Lamp to increase brightness.
- Colour temperature adjustment capability.
- True XGA resolution with Digital Active Resizing (DAR) technology
for high quality VGA, SVGA, SXGA and UXGA display.
- New digital comb filter to improve video colour processing.
- NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, M-PAL, N-PAL and SECAM support for worldwide
- Improved electronic digital keystone correction (±30º)
corrects the angle, aspect ratio and shape of the projected
image whilst retaining its quality.
- On-screen menu System with 'Help' function for easy set-up.
- Pre-programmed Presentation Effects Software for enhancements
in real time.
- Bundled with ELP Link IV software.
- Optional lenses for installation requirements.
- Accessories available include a 50" portable screen for
presentations in any environment and an Image Presentation camera
for displaying hard copy document, 35mm slides or 3D objects.
- Optional 3 year Warranty for complete peace of mind.