Epson Data Projectors|
Epson EMP 503 Prices
Epson EMP 503
BETTER PRESENTATIONS WITH EPSON EMP 503
The EMP-503 is an ultra-portable projector supporting true SVGA resolution. Coupled with EPSON's Digital Active Resizing (DAR) Technology the EMP-503 can achieve high quality VGA, XGA, and SXGA resolutions.
The EMP-503 reduces the baggage weight for the professional presenter without reducing the impact of their presentation.
Brightness is a high 1100 ANSI lumens, achieved with a new 150W UHE lamp, providing bright, clear images in almost any environment. An HDTV interface has been added, further improving the quality of the video image. EPSON On-Line Presenters Guide
- Bright 1100 ANSI lumens
- 2.7kg Ultra Portable projector
- True SVGA (800x600) projector capable of supporting signals from VGA to SXGA resolution
- New 150W UHE lamp
- Contrast ratio of 400:1
- Worldwide video compatibility
- HDTV interface
- Keystone correction of +/- 15 degrees
- Projects a screen size from 26" to 300"
- Supports PS/2 and USB mouse inputs
Epson EMP 503 Projector Prices